HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - big problem with my Black Hole & Fieldogic
Old 08-18-2004, 08:13 PM
doughboysigep
Nontypical Buck

Default big problem with my Black Hole & Fieldogic

I purchased a Black Hole layered target by Fieldlogic. I thought the target was great - good stooping and easy removal with both field tips and broadheads - and I was the first one to praise them and even stick up for them on this board.

Well here it is a year later -

So after after a few shots this year, I noticed that the arrows were passing through and hitting the backing behind the target. I was a bit upset. They claim the targets will withstand 12,000 shots without a pass through. I had no more than 200 in the target. So I then contacted Fieldlogics customer service assuming they would stand behind their product. I was wrong. They wanted pictures so I sent pictures. Then they wanted me to ship it (with my money) to them for inspection. I didn't feel that it was my responsibility to ship it to them (200 shots vs 12,000). I then offered to send them my reciept for a refund. They then informed me that there was plenty of area around the center that I could shoot at (didn't like the idea of risking arrows) or put straps on it to tighten it up (should I have to?).

So I told them to forget it and told them I would try and inform everyone I could how well their product held up and how eager they were to make it right.

Am I wrong or should they have given me some sort of satifaction? They hype thier product so much but won't stand behind it.

My advice DO NOT PURCHASE Fieldlogic PRODUCTS!!!!

Sorry for whining, but I thought people should know about this situation.