HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Some updates.
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2004, 09:50 AM
Wiccrman13

Default RE: Some updates.

ORIGINAL: Bees

Oh yeah,I just got some new broadheads yesterday,They're the Game Tracker Firstcut Magnum Exp 125's,Everyone told me,You will have to re-adjust your sights,You were using 100 grain tips,
Any thoughts as to why I didn't have to adjust my sights?
Yea, you can't shoot good enough to see the difference. Maybe someday you will be able to tell but right now your skill level isn't high enough for you to see any difference.

Well that was a smart a*# remark,My reply is,I am shooting at the same way I was,No change,So if I haven't changed what so ever,How could the broadheads be causing any diferance?

Granted I can't shoot as well as someone who's been doing it for years,However I am hitting the vital area,And I have been for about a week now and it hasn't changed,Smart remarks are uncalled for,

Most people on here are nice,They make good points without being insulting,You however could have just said,You'll notice the difference after you shoot for awhile,But no you have to make a smart remark.Like (Yea, you can't shoot good enough to see the difference),Which is uncalled for,

Being a great shot or a great hunter doesn't make you a great person,What does is helping someone else to become a better shot and a better hunter.Share the clouds don't hog them.