HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Questions Re: Quik Spin vanes?
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 07:49 AM
BowElkFreak

Default RE: Questions Re: Quik Spin vanes?

c903 - I'm fully aware of the process and who is involved from an engineering standpoint, etc. Bottom line, when it's all said and done, what report are we all reading at the end of the project? Performance tests on that product. I want to see if my suggestions or theories were right or wrong and so does about everyone else on the team. Plain and simple, tests need to be ran.

What bothers me is simple, you make it sound like we are touting these as the "golden vane". If you read my posts in the other threads you will know this is not true. Personally, I can't say anything about grouping yet and I haven't tried to! I agree that my testing isn't complete. I SAY this in my thread. I can say that get 1 - 1 1/2" inches deeper penetration into a block target. I hunt Elk alot, so that makes them worth it to me.

It boils down to really one thing, with all do respect, your posts are 90% awesome. It's just that little extra flare and twisting of the words to make us all sound like we are touting the greatest archery innovation since the arrow... when we are not.