HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Anyone know what an outclosure is?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2004, 09:41 PM
zrexpilot
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone know what an outclosure is?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

high rack you are correct, its our own fault. People are just too willing to pay those prices, that and the fact that 99% of the state is privately owned. But when you see tv shows that are hunting these high fenced area's shooting world class bucks (for a fee) if course. It comercializes the sport and every tom dick and harry ( with money) are willing to part with it. If the fences were brought down and the selling if the whitaile were banned, everyone including those idiots on the tv shows, would be forced to hunt, genetic induced deer would no longer be a moneymaker. The commercialization would sieze and yes I believe leases would become cheaper. 20 years ago this crap was unheard of and so were those idiots (unheard of that is).
I could be wrong buy thats my theory.
Deer shot behind a high fenced cant even be put in the books, so why are these fools willing to pay those ridiculous prices. any where from 5 to 10 to even 20,000 grand for a buck. Thats crazy. A fool and his money are soon parted. LOL