HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Used E Collar
Thread: Used E Collar
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2002, 07:25 AM
Valhalla

Default RE: Used E Collar

Rackmasterquad and Lady Grouse Hunter, thanks for your replys. The collar was only used for a week. He bought 2 for his 2 dogs when he went on vacation for his sister to use while she was watching the dogs. The are in great shape, look brand new and still in cases. I happened to be talking to him and mentioned I was looking at getting an Ecollar. He told me not to buy one as he had 2 and I could use one if I wish. I have been using one for about 2-3 months. I would like to have one of my own and asked if he would sell one of his and he said yes, offer me a price. I use the collar now when I have the dog in the yard, she is a 10 month old Blk Lab, until I get a invisible fence put in once the ground thaws. Other than that I like to use it when she is off lease on walks or in the field. She listens pretty well, I just want it to reinforce when she gets all excited and it takes a little more to get her attention. I don't have to use it that often. I will look at Dogtra. I have seen them but did not do a lot of research on them. I will now. And you are right, Tri's are bulky. Thanks again for the replys and the website suggestions.