HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What are the PA birds up to?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2004, 10:29 AM
DoubleLung55
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: What are the PA birds up to?

Well today , I didnt go out , i didnt have a ride as my parents took both cars to work , and i didnt buy one yet... but nehow i woke up with my dad and he was gonna drop me off at the spot on the way in to work. but the T- storm was pretty wicked , and i decided to ust sleep due to my inkling that it would keep storming all day... but i woke at about 6 AM and it was beautiful , and both cars were gone , so i was stuck in the house with no way to get out , so i went back to bed til about 12 ish... Im kinda pissed at myself that i didnt go , but we have finals in school monday through wedsday , so u know ill be skippin a day or two in the remaining 2 days of school , and then im hunting from sunup , up to and including 12 before unloading and headed home til fall... I just hope they r still gobblin next sat! kinda late , but we will see , if not ill jsut setup by the barn ,out of the safety zone ofcourse , and slam them as they come to eat grain outta the horses buckets. or dust in the dirt out front.