HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What are the PA birds up to?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2004, 10:19 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: What are the PA birds up to?

i wish i wasnt so dang beat or id be out hunting tomarow.....(saturday)...i killed mine the first thursday of the season....but my buddies got tags...the one id reallly take out stopped down to work to visit me tonite....and he could tell i was dead......worked 2 nites in a row...nite before that went fishing and got home late and worked the nite before that......monday was the last time i got half decint sleep....went fishing home by 9 in bed by 1130 i believe....but all week i was up really late and busting my butt at work so i am sleeping in tomarow....i dont know if id go if i had my own tag to fill......its bad when i dont want to go chase turkeys.......this weather is almost as bad as last springs....making me glad i killed my birds early on both years....i mean both years it costed me a trip to the mountains with dad and alot of hours in the woods chasing them....but i got birds and kinda glad too.....if i didnt shoot mine when i did i probably wouldnt got one this year or last year..every day i COULD hunt its been crappy out......good luck guys............mausers goin to bed.....and ill be sleepin till you guys are done hunting!