HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The big Three? is that it?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 03:58 AM
slobbyrobby33
Fork Horn

Default RE: The big Three? is that it?

Kelincp

You are absolutely right. All of these other maunufactures make some outstanding bows. I know the main reson I did not choose one of theother manufacture's bows is because here in the K.C area there are not many dealers of these other bows.

We have a few Martin dealers in town but they are not pushed very hard. All but 1 dealer in town sells at least 1 if not all of the big three. I only know of one dealer in town that exsclusively sells Martin. I know this year Martin is trying to compete with the big three and from the post I have on different message boards they are doing a fine job.

As far as Parker goes, the dealer I baught my Bow Tech from has them but when I was shooting bows he did not have the top of the Line and the parker I shot (not sure which bow it was), I just did not care for it. But I would be willing to try them again when a time comes that I am looking for a bow. This dealer is the only Parker dealer in the area that I know besides Cabeleas and I don't like having them set my stuff up (this is a whole other story).

Last fall when I was trying to find information on bows, I called Kodiak and requested closest dealer information. I was asked for my e-mail address and was told that the information would be e-mailed to me. I never recieved the e-mail. That did for me on there bows.

As far as champion, CCS, or any of the other companies out there, there just aren't any dealers that I know of in this area. I would deffinatly like to see more dealers of these other bow companies to give the big 3 a run for there money.

For me it is not what the companie say the bow will do but how it feels to me.