HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Inline or Traditional
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2004, 11:08 AM
skeeter 7MM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Inline or Traditional

Magdood, one can make the same arguement for archery equipment or even rifles/bullets of today. They have all advanced well past what we thought was possible years ago, yet the premise remains the same. I will not argue that an inline is not primitive, but neither is a bow shooting 350 fps with a broadhead and arrow that will slice n' dice straight through a bull moose...where does it start and end!!!! Do you not take advantage of any advancements fo today? If so how to justify it? Of course no need to respond just illustrating evolution in hunting and the equipment we now have available. If it is legal where you hunt you have a choice on what equipment you want to use and IMHO that is where the arguement should end!

It is simply a choice and if I choose to use a scoped inline ML b/c I legally can do so and others feel it makes me less of a traditionalist or BP shooter than so be it! Frankly that is your opinion and I really couldn't give to hoots what others think of MY LEGAL CHOICE It goes visa V to your choices, it really don't matter as long as were all happy and out chasing game.