HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Have any funny fishing stories?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2002, 11:30 PM
Buck Magnet

Default RE: Have any funny fishing stories?

I know that some people wont believe this, but it is true. My best friend and I, at the age of 13 went fishing at a pond near my house. We would get home from school, ride our bikes up there and fish all evening. Well, the one time we did that, we were both stand on the edge of the pond. A new Mercedes Benz pulls up and the most beautiful blonde lady gets out. She was wearing a long white dress with a big white hat. She proceeds to take off all of here clothes about ten feet from us. We just stood there in amazement. She proceeds to walk right past us, not even caring that we were there, she jumps in the pond and stood in front of us for about twenty minutes fondling herself. She then gets out, walks back to her car, pulls a towel out, dries off, puts her clothes on and drives away. The whole time my friend and I just stood thier in amazement. We were the HAPPIEST fisherman that you would have EVER seen. Another instance like this occured a week later. We did the same thing as normal. We got to the pond and were fishing when a car pulls up. All of the girls open the windows in the car and pull up there shirts and bras. We stood there in amazement. They just held up there shirts for about five minutes and then left. The pond was then plowed in and now it has a beautifull prison on top of it. Man, I wish it was still there. Those were the first times that I ever saw naked girls in real life.

Good Luck This Season: Buck Magnet
P.S. Only Chuck Adams can sit at home and see deer so get into the woods. =;^)