HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Indoor Range Target Construction??
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 03:34 PM
NorthernMN

Default RE: Indoor Range Target Construction??

Well, I feel pretty stupid. I mentioned above that the range I shoot at makes their own targets. What I didn't know is that they manufacture them and sell them under the name "Arrow Brake". I must admit I feel bad not knowing that since I talk to the owner every week. Anyway, if you want to talk to Fred about the targets and what is on the inside I am sure he wouldn't mind. They even have a model made just for indoor archery ranges.

The Arrow Brake "Answer".
The second generation ultimate indoor range target with two finger removal. No more messy or hard to pull out arrows when using the Arrow Brake Answer. The range target measures 24'' X 24" square and comes with five bullseys on each of the six sides. The Arrow Brake Answer was designed for the indoor ranges to help keep the range costs down and make more money. This target will take tens of thousands of shots and stop any arrow from any bow with ease. It comes with a target holder for the target face.

I can now confirm that this is what I have been shooting into for the last couple of years and they are great.

You can call Fred at Streiff's Sporting Goods 800-817-2590 or shoot an email to [email protected].