HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - DEC has it figured out!!
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2004, 10:12 AM
atlasman

Default RE: DEC has it figured out!!

ORIGINAL: alloutdoors

So was that just the long drawn out atlasman way of saying "Sorry, I don't have a single shred of evidence to back up any of the claims I've made."?

Why am I not surprised.

You ask a question that can't possibly be answered and then act smug when you get your reply.......I am also surprised

The data you asked for cannot be obtained by a single person with no access to the equipment and manpower necessary to collect it. Also it would take a VERY long time to do what you asked so you know no one can do it if it is not their job.

Once again that is what the DEC is for.........not me.

I noticed you conveniently glossed over 2 important sections of my reply.

#1 You are focusing too much on the counting issue rather then the fact that the low numbers........which is the REAL concern. I would ask you to show me where I said that poor counting was without a doubt the problem but I know you will not answer me like so many times before and also you couldn't answer me if you wanted to because I never said it. Try sticking to the topic instead of making foolish claims off on a tangent..............and for god's sake will you look up hypocrite in the dictionary because not answering other people's questions and then gloating when your's isn't answered is laughable.

#2 You made no effort to explain what you have to prove your beliefs in the DEC and their numbers............because you have NONE. Nothing except their word which you just happen to follow with blind faith. You have no way of knowing if anything they tell you is actually done and to what degree of accuracy.........other then what they tell you. You choose to believe them soley on their word.......I however need more then someone's word to take the bait. If their word matched with what I and the majority of hunters were seeing and experiencing in the field then I would have no trouble agreeing with them. When their word totally conflicts with what most people are seeing first hand in the woods then something needs to be looked at more closely because they both can't be that far off.

At least my opinion is based on the reality of what is going on in the woods..........your's is based on what some number crunching technician prints off his laptop.

Did you call Bush and ask him how smart it is to blindly follow data on paper and bad stats while discounting the first hand feedback of those in the field??