HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - DEC has it figured out!!
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 01:11 PM
atlasman

Default RE: DEC has it figured out!!

ORIGINAL: alloutdoors

Poor atlas, I try to have some fun with you and immediately your back to calling me names. At least NYBH recognized it as humor, not sure he got it but at least he recognized it. I was starting to think he didn't have a sense of humor.
Your communication skills need some polish if that was meant as humor. Try adding a j/k or a couple smilies to let people know you are joking because otherwise it just reads dry........we aren't mind readers ya know

If you think NYBH was commending your comedy you really should look up sarcasm when you're done with hypocrisy

One quick thing, I make no claim to speak the opinions of the DEC. I am not even currently employed by them, just that I have been in the past. The only reason it even came up was that atlas wanted to know why I believe their numbers.

Atlas like I said, you can't just stop the processor checks and switch to tallying tags, because of the other data that is collected from the deer. I already mentioned what the big one was earlier but you seem to have failed to notice that...
Well, when you're ready to be a big boy and tell us just let us know.

As far as what I have done for the DEC in the past, it isn't any secret. I have posted quite a few of the things on this forum before. If you need to know that badly I'm sure you can find out for yourself.
Sorry dude, I don't ever remember seeing your name before so I have no idea who you are or what you do...........if you're afraid or ashamed to admit it then just say so. No need for all the cloak and dagger stuff.