HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ** Shooting a "Home Invader"?? **
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2004, 08:29 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: ** Shooting a "Home Invader"?? **

Common sense should prevail in all situations. If I get out of this crummy world without killing another person, I will be a happy man. If you feel your life is endangered, and feel the need to protect your family, do what you got to do. If you feel the need to make a point, when you didn't have too, thats between you and your maker one day. I am not sure how he would feel about it. I just know how I would feel.

People that tends to have this itch to kill someone kinda bothers me. I think they got a screw loose. And those people give honest gun owners a bad name and causes us alot of problems.

I found out about 15 years ago, that you don't know what you will do until it happens. I was being chased by a bunch of jerks on old Ky backroads. Somebody fired off a 30-06. I freaked out and unloaded my 9mm blindly in my rear view. Didn't think about it, just acted. Fortunately, they spun out. I got away. I should have saved my ammo. Instead of wasteing it due to being scared. I mean what would have happened if they didn't spun out? I would there holding an empty 9mm.