HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Trophy Ridge Sights?
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 09:53 AM
ampahunter
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Trophy Ridge Sights?

I am surprised to hear you have had a bad experience with Trophy Ridge customer service. I've had 'several' conversations with "Wendy" at Trophy Ridge--so much so, sometimes I felt myself to be a PIDA.
Nevertheless like any new product, they themselves are experiencing some 'growing pains' but I can honestly say for myself that their customer service has been impeccable.
It's a fact we all have different experiences and I'm not doubting the fact that some of us will receive an earful of what we prefer not to hear from some manufactures, unfortunate. IMO Trophy Ridge Matrix Steel VIP sight
isn't as bad as its made out to be, as to comparisons, I'm not bashing any particular sight so as to make another look better--but it's fact for many various reasons, most sights on the market will at one time or the other, require minor repairs be it the bad handling of our bows or just an accident.
The long and short is what makes 'you' comfortable, vertical pins or horizontal pins, some archers need time adjusting to the different systems, this is not the problem of a particular sight, this has to do with
the archer's adaptation.
We will not all favor the same product, so by no means I'm trying to accomplish the 'impossible'. JMO.