HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - East VS West
Thread: East VS West
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2004, 10:31 AM
BareBack Jack
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: East VS West

I didn't know wich post to put this in so I choose this one.
East Vs West is the question.
I live in Montana,I choose to live here.I put up with crappy wages,cold winters and lots of wind for one reason,I like to hunt.I like the freedom of walking out my door and knowing I can hunt for elk,deer,black bear moose,big horn or antelope and even mountain sheep.This is all with in a hour to 2 hour drive.Most of the eastern dwellers drive that in a comute to work.
I've lived in Montana my whole life I have travled to big cities,Denver,Pheonix,New York and so on, and you can keep the city.I live in a rented house on a 2000 acre farm,the nearest town is 10 miles away and the population is 7 pepole.The local Co-Op sells tires,harware,copenhagen and beer.The nearest grocie store is 1 hour,nearest Mc Donalds is 1 hour and that is about the only fast food.
I had an opptunity to move to VanCouver,Wash to take a better position and more money last year, I turned it down.I love the wide open and there would no worse punishment for then to take me out of the west.
Theres a song out there that gose"Leave me some where in the middle of Montana" and that is right where I will stay.
Nice pic's by the way.BBJ