HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - what is your funniest thing that happened in the woods?
Old 03-12-2004, 08:36 AM
RiverBottomBowHunter

Default RE: what is your funniest thing that happened in the woods?

These stories are great, good thread.

My story really doesn't compare, but while we are BS'n.

My hunting bud can not sit still for nothing, he always walks around. I watch through my bino's as my bud decides to walk to a 'better' spot. As he is walking through a cow pasture I get on the radio and start making the MOOOOO sounds. This perks the cows up pretty good. They of course think they are getting fed. The cows suround him. That was the start. Next, he gets to the next timber, and I notice that some nearby dogs are on the other side. He doesn't see them. I start barking on the radio. The dogs make a beeline towards his position. now, one dog is notoriously mean. This dog had my buddy treed for about an hour.
my story, I guess you had to be there.
one more---
I was hunting on on a piece of land only accessible by a boat. I told my partner that when he comes to pick me up that I will shine my flash light at him. Apparently we were not the only ones with this plan. Its dark, I hear a boat, so I shine my flash my light and the boat pulls in. I throw my tree stand in the boat. wrong boat. Wrong guy. at least the guy in the boat thought that this was funny.

BTW
deer destroyer
Its not funny to very many people to shoot anything in the face. Grow up,
and show some respect to the game you are hunting.