HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Handgunners check in
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 06:56 AM
ktscontender

Default RE: Handgunners check in

ORIGINAL: eldeguello

There are plenty of us, but I suspect the dedicated, handguns-only bunch have other forums that are pretty much limited to sixguns, etc.
Ya I'm pretty much a paper puncher anymore and really enjoy the Contenders tho I do own other handguns too. There is nothing better than sitting next to a rifle shooter and out shooting them with a handgun. There are a few excellent groups out there dedicated to the 'specialty pistols' that I frequent but I like this forums group too. I just discovered this site a few months ago and found good info and good people on it so I decided to stick around awhile since nobody seems to mind.

While I don't post a whole lot, I've tried to offer my opinion on the subjects related to my experience and this board. However, I don't feel it appropriate to post 'off subject' topics ie; non-hunting, paper punching with a handgun as this forums group is dedicated to the hunting sports.

I still do a little deer hunting in the fall, with a rifle and handgun but haven't used a shotgun in years (still own one tho)

I think the main thing here, and on the other forum groups also, is that we all share a common passion for the guns we shoot whether they be long or short, and the freedom that allows us to own these guns and discuss them freely on these forums.

Just my 2 cents
Wes