HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is it true
Thread: Is it true
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2004, 08:22 AM
RTA47
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Is it true

Well yes as a matter of fact i have been strickly bowhunting sence 1988 due to many reason`s! The biggest one being when i killed my first two deer opening day of bow season in1986 two doe`s after that i really fell in love with bowhunting and have been ever sence! I still gun hunted for two more year`s off and on. But after our hunting land was sold that we had hunted for 11 years i lost intrest and started strickly bowhunting I love the challange of bowhunting to me there`s nothing like it, I have a son that turned 9 this past nov, he started shooting a bow about the time he could walk and he has three bow himself But this past year my son wanted to go gun hunting so i bought him a 243, something he could shoot, and then bought a two man latter stand so we could sit together. Sorry to say he did not get one with this year, maby next year! But for me i sill went back to the bowhunting as always! every time i ever thought of going gun hunting with a buddy or someone that wanted me to go with them.I would find a reason to go bowhunting in stead I really can`t answer why others do it . for me the love and challenge of bowhunting is reason enough!