HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Booneville, NY whitetails
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2004, 05:25 AM
jimpok61

Default RE: Booneville, NY whitetails

[8D] I thought it was you, David. Guess I confused my Boonvilles. Years ago while in college I use to hunt in Booneville, KY., while attending UK. Presently, I mainly hunt 3 areas. One is about 600 acres, bow only area in Rochester, NY. Secondly, I have a kid brother who has a 150 acre farm in Wyoming County, about 50 minute drive SW of Rochester. Third area is SE of Rochester, Naples, NY area. That is the only state land I dare visit. With my son, Joe off to ESF at Syracuse next year we will be expanding into the Adirondacks. Family skis at Snow Ridge, close to BOONVILLE, so I've been thru their and liked what I've seen. Wife is from Saranack Lake and some of Joe's summer studies most likely will entail studying Cranberry Lake area. So next fall in order to hunt with Joe I will be heading into the Dacks on occasion. It's gonna be a hoot for us to scout and hunt some new areas. Keep me in mind if you ever need a partner or third when you visit your brother in BOONVILLE. I hope he is recovering well from his surgery. Jim & Joe Tobias.