HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HELP ME! I'm starting a hunting club at my highschool and i need some ideas and advice.........HELP!
Old 01-27-2004, 01:09 PM
Michael J. Weigel

Default RE: HELP ME! I'm starting a hunting club at my highschool and i need some ideas and advice.........HELP!

great idea....my wife is a high school english teacher and through her i know that there are students into hunting but have no way to get together to talk about it or plan hunts toether, etc......

if i were you i would simply start out with the hunting club idea and then allow the member to aide you in the direction it takes...get the kids together....gather signatures showing that there is a good amount of support for this club on campus...maybe find a teacher or other adult in the community to help out and say so in writing so that the HS administration won't worry about you guys doing anything weird or scary (not that you would but better safe than sorry)....after that it should come together easily and could be expanded into the shooting sport areas with bow or even guns in compitions...email me with some specifics and i will get back to you with any advice that i can give.....