HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HELP ME! I'm starting a hunting club at my highschool and i need some ideas and advice.........HELP!
Old 01-22-2004, 03:48 PM
texanyoungbuck

Default HELP ME! I'm starting a hunting club at my highschool and i need some ideas and advice.........HELP!

does ne 1 have GOOD ideas that could help me get the hunting program started at my highschool? i have quite a few students that would like to join the class and i have a list of like 20 ideas about what we can learn about but i dont know what else to do with the program and what to learn. not only about going out and killing but learning how to keep you food plots healthy for the deer and how to choose a good spot to hunt etc.
HELP ME! thanks.( i also want to test their tracking skills, i was thinking about killing a rabbit and going in the back field behind my school and sprinkling blood on on the ground and anywhere a deer could possibly get blood on, and making a student go out one by one and find the animal and recognize where broken twigs and sprinkles of blood are so they can find the rabbit.) do you think ^-- that is a good idea^?