HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - wierd
Thread: wierd
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 06:47 PM
Buck Magnet

Default RE: wierd

Well, I would say that it was strange. Maybe somebody was trying to do a "redneck" version of a Euro mount!!!!! God only knows with some of our fellow Pennsylvanians

I would say that you found the remains of a poached deer though! I would keep an eye out in that area and see if you see anything "odd" going on and report it to the PGC!

The weather was crazy here today. I went out small game hunting but I didn't get anything. A couple days ago my bestfriend got two nice pheasents right out the road from my house, and the area isn't stocked! We were pretty shocked. We were walking through a golden rod field tryin to get to the brush on the otherside when they flushed and we about crapped our pants!!! I talked to all the landowners around here and none of them put out pheasents and the PGC doesn't stock out here. This is all private property!

P.S. I also found a big rub today. It wasn't a huge tree, probablly 3" around, but, it was TALL!!!!!!!!!! I am about 6' 1" tall and this rub came up almost to my shoulders!!!!!!!

Got any pics of that rack?????????