HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Deer Hunting or Politicking
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 07:59 AM
trophyhuntr

Default Deer Hunting or Politicking

This is going to piss some people off or step on toes but oh well. I read post everyday on all certain topics and most of them are great but it is like if we all dont agree on the same thing people blast you for it. Let me give you a couple of examples.

1. Baiting, you talk about something that brings up a huge debate and attitudes fly, seems like the ones that do get blasted by the ones that dont and visa versa

2. Shooting deer with deer drives or using dogs, oh my did the tempers fly and the same thing the people who drive deer or hunt with dogs got blasted by the people who dont and visa versa.

3. Where to shoot a deer, damn that brought out alot of controversy whether to shoot them in the shoulder or behind the shoulder or the neck like i said and well then there goes the problems and so forth on that issue.

4. Then now it is the high fence issue, well people want to criticise the people who hunt behind the high fences,all though most have never been to one and do not understand the logistics.

All i have to say is when somebody gives there opinion dont land blast them like WE all do. You know there are different strokes for different folks and different hunting techniques for everyone. I dang know i give my opinions on issues but there are alot of folks out there that all they want to do is give a politicly correct answer and bash you for not being the perfect outdoorsman. I say bull#$ to it and lets all shut up and get the job done in the woods no matter the method or style of hunting. Think about it if we were all the same it would really suck. Had to vent a little and good huntn to all nothing personal intended to anyone. Everyone has a right to be happy with there trophy no matter the style or method taken as long as it is legal.