HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - M.A.D. Wildlife Eye
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 07:42 AM
Skyking172
Spike

I have at least 10 or more of the MAD Wildlife eye scouting cameras, I Purchased more than ten years ago. Compared to the scouting cameras today they are obsolete. They are big bulky cameras and they take time learning how to use them. Using the video tape cameras take a long time to review your footage because you watch it in real time. The batteries they use are 12 volt lead acid batteries that last a reasonable amount of time and are rechargeable. I am currently experimenting with one of my Wildlife Eyes using a Sony video camera that uses a memory stick. Hopefully this way I can download the video from the camera's memory stick to my computer, then pull single still photos from the video clips. One thing I like about this camera sit up is, I can use a good quality camera that allows the option of using different lens and lens filters. I think the concept of this scouting camera set up is interesting and fun to experiment with. If anyone has one of these cameras and don't know how to use it, I have the instruction books and I am pretty sure I have the DVD that came with them. So if anyone needs information on how to program and set the cameras up. I would be happy to help.