HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Texas losing fight on feral hogs
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 06:03 AM
rickt300
Spike

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Yep - I see that too Flags. The way I see it, if you want hunters to pay to help solve your problem then IMO you can resolve it yourself and quit crying about it. You have hunters wanting to help you and you want them to pay for it. Good luck.
Hunters shooting a few hogs will not solve any problems. No one wants strangers on their property wandering around at night with rifles shooting at whatever they think needs to be shot at not knowing the property well enough to know what directions are not safe to shoot toward. Funny also that you think you would pay $150. and just be let in the gate!. Once again I know plenty of people with land and hogs but have yet to hear anyone snivel about it. The real snivelers are those living in nice neighborhoods whose lawns are getting destroyed by the hogs. Try helping them out and see how little "fun" your having. These people want hunters that will respect their property and also kill hogs. If you think it is worth my while to hang out all night waiting for a couple of inexperienced hog hunters to find a hog then you way undervalue my time an patience.