HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Natural Ground Blind Ideas
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2022, 01:06 PM
KSBuck1977
Spike

Default Natural Ground Blind Ideas

Hey Guys,
Looking for ideas to build a natural ground blind in the middle of a pasture. We have a feeder set up and there's a rifle blind 100 yards from the feeder that we've been using the last 5 or 6 years. Last year my son (12 years) wanted to get into hunting with a crossbow so I went and purchased a pop-up blind and we set it up 25 yards from the feeder and he harvested a nice buck. Set the pop-up up again this year and the dang wind blew the thing away. I don't want to spent money on another one and take a chance of the wind taking it away too so looking at building a natural blind. Not much for trees in the pasture besides some scrub brush and the grass is pretty short (grazed). Thinking about cutting some limbs and or cedar trees from other parts of the property and bringing them in. Also thought about taking a hog panel and doctoring it up with grass and cedar limbs and securing it to some t-post. Not sure yet what we'll do but we have some time as this won't be used until next season. Thanks in advance. Bryan