HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bears--Got Enough Pistol??
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 05:42 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by elkman30
Hehehehe. I know how ya feel RR. Bears that walk on broken front shoulders and broken rear hips. Penn must have the toughest bears in the world. Most bear hunters talk about shooting them in a shoulder to break it and anchor the bear. Apparently not in Pennsylvania. and if you break a bear's shoulder in PA, that 3 legged bear will chase you down and attach you, whatever that means. Then there's bear biologists who know how to kill bears best with rifle or pistol. They must have some interesting classes to get their degrees. I get confused reading the posts between what he's personally experienced and what he's been told by other people or read. A person can do a lot in 50 years but selling millions of rounds of ammo, selling apparently numerous guns of every caliber, not to mention owning several Glock 10mms (why stop at one) and all of the hunting and biological forays in Penn, Alaska and who knows how many other states. You're right RR, he wins. Can't make it up better than that.
see I told you you have a issue with me, ??
and you claim you don't?

the bear that I listed above that was HIT by a vehicle, was video taped, video sent to local warden, warden showed up r and dispatched it, its a documented case not a MADE up story, but doubt you care about REAL info!

you wish to personally attack me on things I post yet you know NOTHING about what I own or don't to have any say in other wise that is also rather rude and ignorant of one to ASSUME SO!
if you feel a need to TALK about what guns I own , maybe you should learn more about me and not ASSUME you know about me!
(I was a Gold stocking Glock dealer, I owned one of VERY model Glock made and several of a few of there models, if you feel the need to know this info, but doubt that means anything to you, as you will just again ASSUME you know more about me than I do!)
as for PA and its BEAR biologist, well, the MAIN bear biologist for PA and was considered one of the b est bear biologist in the world, was ALSO a game warden and a at one time bear hunter! maybe some other fact you know nothing about yet THINK you do! that you some how thing a person that is a EXPERT on bears which includes there make up, WOULDN"T know what and how to kill them, is sad and also ignorant of basic's on what being an expert on a species is about,
HOW do you think they know much of a drug to give to to put them out to tag and gain other info without KILLING them or harming them
or what about treating them for illness's(like mange with is a big problem in black bears right now)

are bears in PA< harder to kill than bears else where, I dopubt it, never claimed they were,
but it is a FACT , bears in PA< do grow and add weight at a faster rate than any where else , pa has a factual history of having the heaviest for AGE bears , go look that up since I am sure you will doubt me! on this too!
and just maybe??
maybe try taking to some folks that work in wildlife rehab centers and ask them how many animals have been able to recover from vehicle hits , with broken bones and such, before you think they cannot!

if you think ever animal that gets hit b y vehicle dies your sadly mistake, many animals live long, before passing and some DON"T pass from from there injuries, same seal on critters shot poorly, many live long and many suffer greatly, the will to survive is rather strong in most living things, and you'd be surprised what they can over come and or how long they will last till things take there ,life!

so, IMO< you and RR can go live with your heads in the sand, if you think you know it all about m,e
and if you BOTH think that just cause someone hunts for 50 yrs that makes them an expert on all things wildlife, your also full of CRAP
just being a HUNTER, doesn't make anyone an expert, it just means they have 50 yrs of UNKNOWN amounts of time spent doing a SPORT many others also do, some at much higher levels of interest in learning and some NOT so much! and before you go ranting about ME again
I NEVER stated I was a EXPERT, I gave my opinions and experiences as did RR, we just had again different results
BUT I also DID add, what I have learned from REAL experts in the bear world!
but some how that fails to mean anything to , to either of you!
you's both also talk facts, yet what have you added??
then you CLAIM I am MAKING things up?? where are YOUR facts to back that up??
guess again your just a known it all! on all things ME! or just maybe a know it all in general!

ELkman, you have complained about ME getting off topic, yet look what your posting?
so go ahead feel free to add more of your issue's with me, I'm sure you will! your ignorance towards me won;'t surprise me!

also, maybe if you two, RR and elkman, have issue's with me, maybe try sending me a PM's rather than polluting a thread with your dislike of ME! but gather you need others to see your magical powers of knowing all about me !
I also will NOT be replying to either if you again on this topic, if you feel a need to PM me
so, YOU can have the WIN back!

Last edited by mrbb; 12-12-2021 at 06:02 AM.