HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Legit? Not so sure. Heads up.
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 03:52 AM
SportsmanNH
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by CalHunter
SportsmanNH, could you send me more info on these characters? Scammers don't belong on HNI.
Thanks,
Cal
Cal , I have been searching for those threads in the other forum since I saw your request . So far I'm coming out empty and I shouldn't be . Maybe the moderators on that site eliminated the thread ? I distincly remember those names even though it was at least 6 months ago . I remembered the same sequence happening with those names , Eric and Alberto . You just dont mistake Alberto and Eric for someone different . One member on that site brought the names out into the open forum . I believe Alberto might have used a different name than Alberto870 . Something like Alberto357 . This was on the HNY site . HuntingNY.com . I will keep looking . That site is a very active site and gets tons new threads and posts per day . Im going to send a PM to one of the members there that I believe brought the names out as a warning to everyone about what was going on behind the scenes . That site did an upgrade a couple months ago and some of the info got deleted when they changed the format . But I will keep looking .