HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm considering taking up air gunning for doves.
Old 10-28-2021, 01:04 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by AlongCameJones
What do you consider ODD here? ?
What I mean about odd is simple
YOU are ODD?
no offence meant

But you joined a hunting forum,. and have YET to do any hunting
ALL you do is start threads about things your CONSIDERING
and you seem to always be considering things you know nothing really about and have done little actual effort in finding out things on your own, minus ASKING folks on forms,
you DON"T actually DO anything your CONSIDERING

its like thinking out loud to strangers
then you get feed back which you seem to do nothing really with
as you DON"T follow up on the things you bring up

YOUR CONSIDERING
always based off videos and info, GOD know'
s where you got it
as most of it is wrong or very im accurate!

AGAIN< FOLKS that OWN land are NO mroe likely to let huynters on there property with air guns as to shotgun, BOTH have about teh same range, one is maybe mroe quietier, but ??
the issue land ownersna dI am one and know hundreds
is most don;'t want the liability of letting someone on there land, in fear os law suits and other issuye's luiek thinsg getting stolen ir damged
OR< well, many BUY there land so THEY can hunt and have for family!

using an AIR gun doesn';t change any of these reasons land owners DON"T let folks on there land

AS IF you actually went and ASKED some land owners over THINKING or CONSIDERING things, or watching videos

you would know this!

NEXT< you start a topic on CONSIDERING HUNTING DOVES WITH AIR RIFLES

yet you seem to have done ZERO real effort find out if you can even legally do so!

you seem to want to ASK a question HERE or other forums your on and expect others top do the work for you to find things out, rather than you doing anything

and its like wasting others time, as again, the info you get you DON"T really do anything with
minus type more things on a screen

you have lots of excuses for WHY you DON"T follow up or actually do anything
which , just makes you again look like a spammer, or someone just wanting to waste others time(if I didn;t have time to waste I wouldnt; reply here, but sadly I have time to kill some days)

you bring up things of the PASTt as if that means something, or makes you something your NOT NOW!
an expert in the army?? tens of thousands get that, it doesn't make you an expert for LIFE< ,(and NO offence meant to those in the military that got that )
its a skill, don;'t use it you loose it
so mentioning something from decades ago, is rather moot in gaining anyone respect of you having any REAL skills
I was a shooting instructor for yrs and a competitive shooter, and trust me, I know MANY military/law enforcement folks that couldn;t hit the broad side of a barn !
so titles don't make you an expert shooter, nor does having done something YEARS AGO~!

as again, what you HAD yrs ago, doesn't mean you still have NOW, aging isn;'t always very kind to skills we once had and this is a FACT!

you mention you were an expert marksmen in the Army, and know< GUNS THAT USE POWDER, YET , AGAIN, no wing shooting experience< YET you stated you heave and have had many shotguns over the yrs,
but they must have all been either safe queens, of sorts, or well, many seem to have been stolen(guns that is)

HOW Do you think ANYONE gets wingshooting experience
do you THINK< they watch YUOPTUBE videos, or sit around and CONSIDER IT!

NOPE< to get experience , you have to DO things
tons of ways to get it, most ALL first time shooters start some where, but the thing is, they actually DO IT< and with practice and time and effort(if they wish too), they get better and before long they actually have wing shooting experience!

but YOU on the other hand,
you DON"T seem do anything but CONSIDER THINGS,
which many are very ODD in the way you conciser them as to main stream ways!
is what makes things ODD when you post

I again reply cause I have time to kill and well, also due to MAYBE in a very RARE possibility, you MAY actually do something with info you get and get out there and actually DO something you bring up, an come back with some follow up s, on how things when when you did
not trying to beat you up, here, but being honest and straight forward with you

maybe its time you STOPPED considering things and actually DID some
and before considering and getting idea's
find out first if even legally possible, as if something is ILLEGAL< and you consider it and waste time considering it, and asking others about how to ?? or there thoughts
all your doing is wasting time
and that is rather ODD way to be productive member on a forum!

and one more
maybe if you want feedback or help or ?? ona subject
maybe ask a question and not post a THOUGHT you have

like, instead of considering air gun hunting

ask simply, any one here hunt with and air gun
and then wait for a reply, and or ask other like direct questions
like, what air rifle do you LIEK to hunt with, , and so on

there questions, , and questions can be answer

THOUGHTS and things YOUR considering
are NOT questions!
there very ODD posts