HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Who here dresses like this while hunting?
Old 06-01-2021, 07:02 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by redmag
mrbb, You and I are permitted to reply as we see fit. I see many of the comments jumping the OP because of his beginning in the sport of hunting. If he were a relative of some of those making the comments and those relatives were stuck with getting an outfitter to hunt, they wouldn't be busting on him. The OP asked about clothing, nothing else and all comments were addressed elsewhere. Just recently I asked about Crispi boot fitment and YOUR reply went on forever. Thanks to GASWAMP I got an answer. You came on as ABSOLUTE and that we all should buy boots your way without noting my circumstances. I didn't need lectured on boot buying at 74 years of age I needed an answer. But I've noticed your need to be ALL-KNOWING whether it helps or not. And, here you are again when you want to dispute whether he is being shamed. Despite the many things you say that you have experienced you can be wrong and often come on a a BLOWHARD. If it is within you, reflect on what I have written and try to be responsive in a helpful way in the future.
so you have an issue with me

seems you post about boots I offered lots of advice and suggestions trying to help you, but you took that too as a problem
and if it was with me, maybe you should have tried sending em a PM about it?
But gather you rather get high and mighty on a open forum to make yourself feel better!
that's ok, I don;t get offended by words on a screen, I just reply to those I wish too!

SO?? Maybe r its you that has an issue with not understanding , that when a post is made you will get all SORTS of replies and opinions, thoughts and what not;'s
if one has a issue with a certian person, that is sort of what PM:"?S are for!
so as to not delete a Thread
but since you singled me out here I will reply here as you did!
and I never said I know it all and openly admit I DON"T!