Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Who here dresses like this while hunting? >

Who here dresses like this while hunting?

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Who here dresses like this while hunting?

Old 06-02-2021, 05:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by redmag
Done with you mrbb and will not play with you any longer on my observations here!! I can see by your response to my suggestions regarding your future posts being on the helpful side that you didn't, as expected, do a little self-checking. With that, I welcome you to respond with any advice I am requesting with an answer but not with a reply that is off base and self-promoting. I only speak for myself but THINK about my messages and refrain from being the BLOWHARD KNOW IT ALL that I and perhaps others see but won't tell you.
well first off NAME calling on the OPEN FORUM< is a violation, so mods??

and it is what will get you BANNED from the site for a time out??
SO maybe you need to read the rules before breaking them and thinking you know more and are righteous here!

and yes, I have added a LOT of information including to your post you brought up here that was factual and helpful if you didn;t have a ego to not see it!
so I am NOT self promoting myself , I am replying to posts with information I can freely ad without breaking any rules and trying to help OP's if I can, and add content I feel is worth adding as well!

and again, if you have an issue with me, I will offer some suggestions, maybe you will find them a problem, too

BUT if you dis like me, feel free to PM me and say why, rather than polluting a thread,(I am relying here as I have been called out by by you HERE)

next, if you dislike my post, DON"T READ THEM
if that doesn;'t work, maybe add me to your ignore list!

as again these are HONEST FACTUAL suggestion so try and HELP YOU!
But I am sure you will have a issue with them too!
so maybe you need evaluate your mind set !

and last, I didn;t know we were playing any game, I have just been responding to posts here, your the one that took things to a personal level!
Old 06-04-2021, 01:44 AM
Fork Horn

I wouldn't even think about wearing a Pendleton during the late summer dove opener.
Old 06-04-2021, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

nag, nag, nag.
Old 06-09-2021, 06:25 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks, the "ignore user list" really works. Best advice I've gotten from the user I added to the list.