Old 04-20-2021, 10:18 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

I will add my 2 cents
when your NOT dealing with the very high end of optic's
lower end models of ALL brands can be like pick of the litter
meaning, take 5 exact same make models and there will be a difference in them
I sold optic's for yrs and seen this first hand countless times
and this is also WHY, you see many post's threads and such, where one person LOVES there "X" model, and someone else with same model doesn't!

SO< the very BEST way to buy any binocular's IMO< is to GO to a place that carry's several brands and models and look thru them, and LEARN what to look for
edge to edge focus and clarity
as this is typically where lower end one's fail the most and higher ends one's don't , higher end glass and designs,, will hold the clearest clarity edge to edge
from there its about fitting you, and its build quality
the clearest lens in the world don;'t last long if rest of materials used and build quality isn;'t up to snuff!

and also, be honest with HO Much use of binoculars you will be having,
as if you will be using for long periods of time, the added cost to save up and BUY the better end one's
will pay for itself in less head aches and eye strain
as its longer use that the effects of prime glass show there true uses!
I also, know there are places now online that RENT out binoculars and spotting scopes, , which can maybe help a guy out that only needs them for one trip
over buying and then them just sitting about unused!
Not that many hunters don't like owning things to have for when ever they want to use
but many times if were honest, I think we all buy things for one or two uses and then they just sit? never getting used again , or I know I have a lot of things like that! HAHA!