HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Eberlestock H2 pack
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 04:45 AM
Nomercy448
Nontypical Buck

Short version, the H2 is adjustable for torso length.

I do not see anything on the H2 product page which states it is not adjustable. There’s nothing which says it is, but also nothing saying it is not.

However, for those of us familiar with the Eberlestock packs, the product photo of the H2 strap side shows their adjustable torso length system. Picture copied here with arrow indicating the Velcro chevron tip which gives away their ladder type torso length adjustment. This is a screenshot of the H2 directly from their product page as of this morning.

For better visual, I also grabbed another photo online of the H2’s adjustable torso length system, the photo of the brown pack.

Also as confirmation, the H2 Product video posted to YouTube, linked here, states and depicts at 2:22 that the H2 does include their ladder type torso adjustment feature.

The H2 is adjustable for torso length. I can’t say whether it has sufficient adjustment for long torso folks, as I’m 5’10” with a 36” inseam, rather short torso, but my Eberlestock packs are in the bottom half of the adjustment ladder, which leaves at least 3” more torso length than I currently use.
Attached Images