HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Frankenfish
Thread: Frankenfish
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2020, 05:20 PM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
Sorry you think that someone telling the truth is a bully, however I will accept the title because being right is not a bad thing. Denying the truth is a bad thing. I suspect I know a whole lot more about the days of bounties than you do. You can try all you want to deny that bounties did not work in the past and will not work in the present, however you will be wrong. I am quite surprised that you would resort to the bully label when told you are wrong,I never took you for a snow flake!
your the snow flake
bounties and REWARDS do work
and they are FACT's proven to do so!

'but I get it, your too ignorant to admit your wrong.

the PA game commission still uses them NOW< in there TIPS program too by the way!
as again along with a ton of other resources that use them with success!

the bounties did exactly what they were designed to to in PA< with the game commission'
they got people to shoot and kill hawks, owls and foxes, how ignorant are you to NOT admit this happened

as a FACT there are still countless folks in PA< that still feel hawks and owls should be killed due to the use of doing so,
ONLY reason folks NO longer still shoot and kill hawks and Owl's are they are protected species, and why is that??

your rightness is NOT immune to FACTS,its sad you don;t wish to admit your WRONG!
but that is something MANY wardens IN PA, have issue's with!