HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - saving for my FIRST ever travel/guided hunt
Old 02-24-2020, 09:19 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

or you can look at it this way when younger take on the HARDER more physically demanding hunts, as when your older, , like it or not, you cannot do the things you used to , if you have the $$ or not to do so
age does limit many things as we all don;'t age the same and many have injuries and health issue later on in life that limit things!

and don't forget, a first time outfitted hunt, might be something someone likes or doesn;t pending the outfitter and experience they have with em

NOT knowing what to ask and expect, , going on a FIRST hunt, at a HIGHER costing animal, can be a BIG let down, if things don;t go as well , based on in experience in picking the right outfitter

I know I wouldn;t go on the most expensive hunt I could afford for a first timer??
too many things, a new guy doesn't know they want till they PAY and DON"T get it!

far too many hunters end up on sites like this after there FIRST outfitter hunt, complaining, and do so for a reason
they failed to ask enough questions and or didn;t get what they expected or wanted due to lack of experience in what again to ask for/about and so on!!

live and learn as they say, and we all seem to learn from a FIRST time any thing, and that helps us do better on the second and third and so on!