HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 145 rack worth?
Thread: 145 rack worth?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 07:36 AM
Longlac
Spike

Default he lives in Longlac Ontario now

Originally Posted by gjersy
Thats what I'm worried about, not worth much! I shot this beautiful big 10pt buck on county land, my last hunt ever with my deceased bud Bob, so I'd like this buck mounted in his honor and memory. Joe Nieman from Feathers plus Taxidermy, formerly Unity WI, the taxidermist, stole it. It's gone! He claims it got stolen from him. However, I talked to the local game warden and he said Joe Nieman sold everything he had, burned the rest, and skipped to Ontario. This happened over 2 years ago. I kept this known info from the perp while keeping in contact with him on Facebook, pretending to be his bud (I considered him a bud before this happened). Anyway, he keeps promising me everything and delivers nothing! So I'm thinking of suing; for the 1st time in my life! I'm a logger and even paid him for the mount in advance, with a partial truck load of firewood (because he complained he was out). On top of that he had my 11year old boys 5.5 pound Bass that he was going to mount. It's gone also! Anyway I gave him $300 in firewood, and got nothing but Anger! I'd pay 5 grand to get the mounts back! What to do?
Joe Nieman live Longlac Ontario now and he’s doing pretty much the same thing ripping people off. Thankfully I’m not one of them.