HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - .45 Cal Green Mountain LRH (Jacketed Sabotless Test)
Old 09-08-2019, 05:39 PM
Idaholewis
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by bronko22000
Not bad at all Lewis. I don't know if I missed it but I didn't hear the yardage on that shoot?
You're killing me Lewis! I have all those pp bullets to shoot and now you come up with this. I realized I have a box of Sierra Sports Master bullets that are 300 gr and have a dia of .4515". I guess I'll be adding them to the shooting box to shoot with the poly wads you sent me!
With everything I have to shoot I just told my wife I'll likely be gone the entire day when I do go. I'll have to pack a lunch!
LOL!! True, VERY TRUE! I’ve said all along that i need a Utility Trailer to pull behind me It takes a LOT of gear to do this Stuff. I skipped out on the Front Rest, and Heavy Leather Rear Bag, This is why i shot over my Hood This morning. My Front and Rear Rest Setup weighs about 40-45 Pounds

Yardage would be about 80 here, Or there really close abouts. This is my usual Spot for Quick Bullet testing, it’s the Closest to home, and most convenient. If I Stretch across Corner to Corner i can get 100 Yards here, probably a little better, But that puts me out on the Edge of a Main traveled Gravel Rd. Hunting Season is CLOSE, I won’t be able to get in the Mountains soon, at least to Shoot like i do, To many people.