HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Nitride 50 @ the Farm
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 05:58 AM
Idaholewis
Fork Horn

Mike, I would LOVE to shoot that 1:20 Super Disc!!!

Everyone that knows me, Knows i am a Dedicated Fast Twist Sidelock Guy, The inlines have never really impressed me to speak of, The Ole White S91 and Knight MK Are AWESOME Rifles NO DOUBT ABOUT IT, but i just couldn’t Grow a Love for them (My Brother Chet now owns Both ) Then i go and shoot Chet’s new U Lite, That Rifle Changed me!! For me to get impressed over something in Guns takes something pretty Darn Cool, Knight’s U Lite is a WHOLE LOT of Cool!! I just had a Phone Conversation with a Forum member from MM last night over the U Lite, He asked if i really felt it was that much better than the Plunger Guns? NO COMPARISON I explained!! They simply cannot Be Compared, that is a VERY unfair comparison. This member is now talking of Buying a New U Lite, Or Mountaineer

While i fell in LOVE with the U Lite, I am confident The Mountaineer will be a better fit for me, for what i plan to do (Bench/Target, Long Range) It is HIGHLY possible i will own a U Lite someday as Well I would hunt through Regular Firearm season with a Muzzleloader like these, they are that good!!