HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Texas hogs.. AND EXTRAS
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 07:57 PM
TXhunter13
Spike

Default Texas hogs.. AND EXTRAS

Everyone gets tired of not being able to hunt in the off season, right? Not in Texas we don’t!

i hunt pigs between 220 and 250 days a year.. we hunt during the day, we run thermal at night, we run dogs sometimes we even chase them with a side by side and run em over.

Its a man eat eat pig world here.

what I’m looking to offer is simple...

you come to texas for 3-5 days and you run with me as if you’re my hunting buddy every day. Some days if you’re an energetic soul we could run 16-20 hours.
you WILL kill pigs, you WILL see snakes, you may even see the dang chupacabra but who knows (meth heads are not the same but you’ll see them too.

we run on several hundred acres of private property and some public land when the water is high and they flat out can’t leave.

im not going to say this is shooting fish in a barrel because it’s not... some days we may kill 2 some nights we may kill 10.. completely dependent on how great a shot you are.

your trade worth more than mine? No problem I’ve got deer and turkeys to add to the mix.
i deer hunt 255 acres between a housing development, a national wildlife refuge and a golf course.

i have recent sheds, some previous trail cam pics and harvest photos to send... our average buck in 2018 hovered JUST above 140... one 128 was shot and one 171 was shot with multiple shooter bucks making it through the season.

what I’m looking to trade for...
literally anything

fishing
amything I can fling an arrow at
maybe some upland birds
vacation/ rental house for some time away

I can accommodate up to 4 people