HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I champion the use of dogs afield for all kinds
Old 04-06-2019, 07:30 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Dave_Preston
There is no troll thread here. I am dead serious about my passion for dogs afield. There is no joy for ME in packing a gun for game out of doors without man's best friend along.
it is LEGAL to shoot dogs harassing deer in MANY states, and the reasons for it, are they can KILL a deer buy having the ability to out run a deer, thus why this is allow din many places
its the FAULT of POOR dog owners that allow there dogs to run wild and chase deer and other game , when there NOT allowed to do so!
if you find NO joy in carrying a gun presuming game WITHOUT your dog aside you, I suggest sticking to game animals that you can legally do so, OR move to places that it is allowed
as breaking the law can get your beloved dog killed legally! and who would want that!

MY dogs have been like children to me, so I can relate
but I also as a responsible dog owner, never put them at risk, break the law just to MAKE me happy!
lots of laws we have I don't agree with, but I would not put my dogs life on the line to break any of them!