HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - revamped T/C 7194 tang sight
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 05:50 AM
Idaholewis
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by tur71
I would be interested.I'm in need of a couple of them for my Cherokee and Seneca.If you kept the price in the $75.00 range I think you would sell a bunch of them.Seems to be a demand for them but they hardly come up for sale.If you do find one they are selling for a premium price.Last one i saw went for $225.00 and that was a couple of years ago.More than I paid for either gun.If you decide to have them made please let me know.
There are actually a LOT of people in need/want of them for the Seneca/Cherokee, My guess is TC made Very FEW of them for these Little Guns? If they had of made very many, You would see more of them turn up. Like the 7194 for instance for the Hawken/Renegade, i have seen a LOT of those over the Years. But In 3 years of Looking (daily routine), i have only seen 3 of them listed for sale for the Seneca/Cherokee, and I ended up buying 1 of them. And my other .36 Seneca Came with one already on it. Like i said, i Feel Fortune to Have the 2 that i have!

How about it Bronko, Did the Machinest Guy get any of these 7194s made up yet? I am in need of 1 of them! I have an Old CVA Mountain Rifle that i am trying to figure out a Good Peep Sight for? I have looked at EVERY plausible option, The TC 7194 Is what i have decided i want. I even looked at Stealing 1 of my Seneca’s, But they are just WAY to Scaled Down, The 1 Tang Screw in this CVA is Wider than the Entire Base of the Seneca Peep, and I’m not gonna Chop/Butcher this up. I would REALLY like to find a 7194, one of them will work Perfect on this Gun