HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Leupold Customer Service
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 09:59 PM
340bb1
Spike

Default No more Leupold scope for me! Nightforce/Vortex

Originally Posted by PigBrick
Probably won't surprise many, but I just have to give kudos to Leupold customer service (again). While hunting in late November, I took a fall on the rocks and the scope on my rifle (VX2 3-9 w/CDS) was the first thing to hit the rocks. The objective bell was bent was the only obvious damage. I switched rifles the next day and packed up the bent scope for a ride back to Leupold. I put wrote on the service request exactly what happened and expected to pay for repairs.

The scope arrived last week, postage paid, with a note of repairs and an invoice for $0.00.

I'm a regular customer of Leupold with scope purchases and occasional custom work over the past 30 years, (only a single warranty need) but still...

That's just crazy good service.
Glad too see some of you had good experience with Leupold repair service. I sent a VXIII 4.5-14x40 back to them to have them go threw and add M1 elevation turret to scope at my expense. Recieve scopes about 3 weeks or so later. My god I couldn’t believe it. Looked like a 10 year old kid took a pair of channel locks to the scope tube to get it apart. Gauged up paint missing. If this is how their technicians work on customer equipment they will really go to bottom of list. I was embarrassed for them. Scope preformed fine, just swallow my pride and moved on to nightforce and Vortex viper pst. I will not even look at a Leupold product after they did this !! True story happened 3 years ago.