HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - revamped T/C 7194 tang sight
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 05:55 PM
bronko22000
Boone & Crockett

Default revamped T/C 7194 tang sight

Who remembers these sights? Let me know if you're interested in a very similar model. I am in the process of dealing with a precision machine shop to have them made. but instead of steel mine will be made from aircraft aluminum (body) and have a black anodized finish.All screws will still be steel. If you think you'd be interested let me know and also what you think a fair price would be.
I'm also thinking of a kit which would include 2 apertures, 1 for hunting and a smaller another finer one for target shooting. Also for those that do not have a 3 hole tang and do not wish to drill and tap another hole in their tang, I'm thinking of a base to attach to the tang using 2 slightly longer wood screws to replace the factory tang screws and two tapped 8-32 holes to fasten the sight to with accompanying 8-32 screws. Bases would come in two sizes. One for the Hawken, Renegade, etc and another for the Seneca and Cherokee. Possibly even another for the Lyman Plains and Trade rifles as well as the CVA Hawkens.
Only I would have to get my hands on these tangs for a pattern.