HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting Antelope and Mule Deer in Wyoming
Old 12-29-2018, 03:15 PM
GWA Hunter
Spike

Default Hunting Antelope and Mule Deer in Wyoming

Hey guys just wanted to say hi being that I just joined the forum. We have a forum pretty similar here in Washington state called hunting-Washington.net which has been very helpful for hunters and fishermen here. A little bit about myself I'm 35 years old, married for 10 years with two little girls and work for the Seattle Police department. I have hunted since I was 10 years old and I hunt up here for almost everything like elk, bear, pheasant, turkey, blacktail, whitetail and mule deer. I do lots of walleye fishing as well. I have been trying to venture out of state into Wyoming to do some mule deer and antelope hunting. I'm trying to figure out the whole Wyoming process and it's a lot of information to take in, but I'm looking for a little guidance if possible. I'm looking for some areas open to non-resident mule deer and antelope hunting in which I can camp or stay in a hotel and purchase some out of state tags over the counter. I have tried to look at the states maps and stuff but it's very overwhelming with the info. I'm not looking for anyone's honey holes but just an opportunity in a area for a hard working guy to get out and chase some antelope and mule deer. Any info would be super helpful and appreciated. God bless and thanks.

Luke Hofer