HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 300 RUM Accuracy
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 08:32 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Sweetroels
A lot of good info here. I still have a lot to learn before I pull the trigger. Leaning toward McMillian, with only a few more bucks and if I am going through the trouble of putting a new stock and trigger on the gun then its worth it. After it's done, I'll let you all know how it shoots. Thanks for the info. BTW what is OP?
if you get a McMillan there guaranteed for life, and I Think you will be very happy
BUT before ordering one, make sure you learn how to measure a stock to fit YOU< as if your spending the money, , spend it so you have a rifle stock that fits you like a glove, and then you can get the most out of it for your investment!
some times again they have stocks ready to ship, that they discount, not a bad deal, and all the more so if there set up to your desired size, but IMO< if BUYING< buy once cry once and DON"T buy just because of its a deal and ALMOST the spec's you want!
once you have a fitted stock you will have a gun you will want to keep forever, so its an investment and not just a purchase IMO
but like all fitted things, the value is mostly ONLY for YOU, if you plan to resell
so keep in mind