HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - hunter harrassment
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 09:28 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

I fully agree, if the other partners in this property are lax in there part, that can be used against them and possibly allow you and your uncle to BUY them out, r force there hand into paying there share
I personally think this is WAY beyond you and your uncle settling things out,a s you's are all , out of line maybe with the lands use and handling of its BOTH bills and profits
as if there are other partners here, they too are able to get there share of any profits from being leased
and I HOPE there is insurance on this property with all that is going on , on it, as if someone gets hurt, you ALL can be in for a law suit
another reason to get ALL 5 of you's in a room with some consul and working out a contract on what is allowed and what is NOT
s NOT having it done and done legally, your just asking for a repeat in problems like these
the longer you put it off the harder the feelings will be when it comes out
it will NEVER get better!

again, have a lawyer do a DEED search on the property and see what is on that, and go forward from there with having all partners in it, have a sit down and HAVE legal representation there for each , so it can go forward from there
this seems like a LONG over due problem, everyone has been HOPING fixes itself and that will NEVER happen,
as it will ONLY get worse if all partners end up passing on and leaving there share to another person or persons
been in like situations in a few deaths over the yrs with land that was shared with several family members and it NEVER goes easy or fun, claws come out, and your WAY better off having legal advice BEFORE you get the ball rolling! and DON"T expect anything to go FAST
my last land problem with family took 18 months and ONLY ended as we came to a case buy out settlement
which IMO was the best option

so, the sooner you start the sooner it will be over and done with, letting it continue, your ASKING for more and more issue's down the road!