HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - hunter harrassment
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 09:19 AM
mrbb
Nontypical Buck

sounds to me like you need to talk to a lawyer, and I hate lawyers, BUT< since you don't seem to know w your rights on this land, or maybe just having a lawyer might make your uncle and you be forced to hash out some legal definitions of what and how the land is set up
half is half, unless there are terms in the legal binding contract that is on this property, which, I am guessing you don';t again really know!
as if the bee keeper is paying your uncle anything you should be entitled to HALF of that as well, and also, the BEE keeper shouldn;t be able to set up anything on the land without your consent, or that is how MOST shared properties I know of would work.
I do NOT know what your finances are, but maybe you can try talking about guying out your uncles side, or his your's if you wish to get out from this or take hold of it better!
having a partner in land or most anything of value can be a nightmare if the two don't see eye to eye , and some times personal feelings get in the way of logic.
a lawyer can be a netural ground of clear headed here maybe and make a contract you BOTH have to follow if there isn;t one now
nothing like a death in a family to bring out the claws and show true colors of people! IMO