HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Coming soon PA....
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 06:39 AM
t.shaffer
Typical Buck

guy's i have lived in ohio for 41 years now & about 20 yrs ago some leasing began. & about 10 yrs ago leasing took over like wildfire. today leasing is getting expensive due to non resident hunting . one property i was in a lease for was 600 a yr. that price in 2 yrs has gone to 2000 a yr & is hunted by slob's from the south. shooting multi bucks & not checking them in.just wait til you see the explosion of leased properties hit the fan. my brothers told me of a farm in armstrong county that was our favorite place to hunt started leasing about 5 yrs ago to a hunting club in pittsburgh for 6000 a yr & does'nt allow them to hunt there any more after 20 yrs of helping with summer chores like bailing hay & straw. just sad to see that happen. i had a piece of property in lorain county that the guy leased to la local hunt club or actually pay to hunt with them & after 1 yr the gentle told them to stay the -*(! off his property after they destroyed some of his property. now he let's me hunt there due to every spring i go out & cut trees & mostly vines down & clean up the property. he limits it to certain guys too now.