HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Political Forum MOD?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 02:12 PM
Champlain Islander
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by elkman30
Ok. If you say I'm wrong. But out of curiosity, you mentioned a different member named Bigbuck in your original comment and flags has now clarified said he was talking about 6CreedMoor. Since your original comment was based upon looking at the history or whatever of Bigbuck, there shouldn't have been any "evidence." The question now would be is there any evidence with regard to "6Creedmoor" who flags has now identified and now Champlain Islander has confirmed that he was previously permabanned over "100 times." I know Champlain islander used to be a moderator so would assume he is in a position to know about these previous permabans. You posted that flags should let you know when this 6creedmoor has posted something that violates the rules. According to your above quote directed at me, if 6CreedMoor has previously been permabanned under another name, that would constitute a rules violation and subsequent permaban. Or do you see this differently?
I haven't really been active on the site so I can't say for sure that Creedmore is the same as the 100+ ban boy. In all honesty I haven't read any of his posts but normally when flags gave us the heads up it turned out he was right and we permabanned that member again and again. I no longer have the ability to look into the inner profiles but any of the mods can and I hope they do so. If creedmore is the same guy he needs to go. I'll add this Ibobi you obviously don't know much about how your mods operate and the methods they use to try to keep YOUR site clean and free running.

Last edited by Champlain Islander; 07-20-2018 at 03:38 PM.